LIFESTRAW’S UNIQUE GIVE-BACK PROGRAM.
LifeStraw’s Give Back program ensures that for every product sold, a child in need receives safe water for an entire year. Since its inception in 2014, the LifeStraw Give Back program has provided over 6 million kids with a year of safe water. What makes this program unique is the long-term investment in local communities. The program is run by 40 local staff, primarily in western Kenya.
Statistics that speak for themselves.
- 99.999999% of bacteria
- 99.999% of parasites
- 99.999% of microplastics, dirt, sand, and cloudiness
- Pore size: 0.2 micron
- Lasts up to 1,000 gal | 4,000 L
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
Perfect for any survival scenario.
- Because of the high-quality filter, The LifeStraw Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, dirt, sand, and cloudiness
- You can use it to drink with confidence because it is Independently lab-tested, durable, and BPA Free
- It is the ultimate survival tool, with no shelf life. It is also easy to clean and store
- Once the personal water filter straw has reached the end of its lifetime, water will no longer flow through. This prevents any risk of drinking impure water. We recommend regularly backwashing your filter by blowing air through it after use to maintain the longevity of the filter.