Introducing the Coleman Montana 6-Person Tent.
With enough room for 2 queen-size airbeds, the Coleman Montana 6-Person Tent offers ample sleeping space for the whole family. This camping tent is designed to keep you dry thanks to its WeatherTec system that features a tub floor with patented corner welds, inverted seams, and a covered zipper to help keep water out. An extended door awning creates a dry space to store gear and enter the tent, while storage pockets help you keep small items organized. The angled windows can be kept open in the rain without letting water in and help improve air circulation in the tent. This 6-person tent is designed with a strong frame tested to withstand 35+ mph winds and durable Polyguard fabric that will last season after season. It sets up easily in about 15 minutes thanks to snag-free continuous pole sleeves, a patented pin-and-ring system, and snag-free Insta-Clip suspension. And once the trip is finished, you can pack up the tent in the included carry bag for easy storage and transportation.
A great choice for family car campers, scout leaders, and extended camping excursions, the Coleman Montana 6 Tent is designed for easy setup. The Montana 6 sleeps 6 people comfortably, with a 12’x7′ footprint and a center height of 5’8″. Coleman’s Comfort System allows control of airflow with Variflo adjustable ventilation, including the vented Cool-Air Port, privacy vent window, and electrical access port. Continuous, color-coded pole sleeves, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments make setup a breeze. The Montana also features Coleman’s WeatherTec system for weather resistance and is guaranteed to keep you dry.
The Coleman Sundome Camping Tent is perfect for music festivals.
- Leak-free seams
- In addition to fully taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows and incorporates easy-to-use velcro frame attachments.
- Weather-resistant fabric
- Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing and zippers are designed to keep you dry.
- Protected Seams
- Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements.
- Waterproof Floors
- Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes.
- Zipper Protection
- Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door.
- Wind Strong Frame
- Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance.